"Helping people earn money from home since 2013!"
Week Ending in 11/19/2016
- I’ve come to the conclusion of turning DTF into a membership website because of a new system that I’ve come across, and it will honestly teach you 5 times better than I honestly can at the moment. This system actually fits DTF’s vision of helping brand new marketers better than the membership website did.
- I’ve decided to put you guys in better hands by giving you access to a system that basically teaches you everything that I was planning to teach you. Check it out HERE!
- The Launch Date for Direction to Freedom is December 21st, 2016!
Week Ending in 11/12/2016
- The Facebook Fanpage is up, and marketing testing is just about ready to be done.
- 3 Galleries have been added to show how this brand is being built from the ground up: Steps to success for Website Traffic, Steps to Success for Subscribers, and Steps to Success for Conversions. Check it out HERE!
- Creating a brand new list from scratch, I reached 100 subscribers! Check out the Facebook post HERE!
- From here on out, it will be a little hard to contact me via email. I’m getting alot of questions and responses about Internet Marketing. Contact me via Facebook HERE!
- After careful review of the long term vision, Direction to Freedom will be a membership website. To find out why I’ve decided to come to this conclusion, check back next week.
- The launch date has been pushed back, but will be decided on by the 19th.
Week Ending in 10/22/2016
- The Facebook Fanpage is up, and I’m making small tests to properly build things out . Check it all out HERE!
- Small tests are being ran for the Official Launch on various ad networks! Visitor traffic to the site is on the upswing!
- The Site is also visually improved! A nice video with audio controls has been added to the Home page and the subscribe page!
Week Ending in 10/15/2016
- My first Facebook Fanpage is up, but not fully functional yet. Take a sneak peak HERE!
- Preparations are still being made for the Official Launch!
Week Ending in 10/08/2016
- Preparations for the Official Launch are still taking place.
Week Ending in 10/01/2016
- The Direction to Freedom website is up and fully functional! Thanks for your support, guys!
- Updates to the our team’s Daily Action Plan booklet have been made. Version 1.2 is out now! This update has to do with the goals that you are trying to accomplish during the interaction with a prospect as you sign them up. Find it in “Phase 2” under the “How to use your video properly as leverage to maximize your results” section. Reply to any email message with “Direction to Freedom Weekly Update” in the subject line to receive your updated copy! Not subscribed? Click the link at the top of this page to subscribe!